This combination press tool is designed for the removal and installation of KTM SXF and Husqvarna lower suspension linkage and swing arm bearings.
The kit is suitable for model years 2011 onwards utilising the following bearings:
- Linkage knuckle - Needle bearing HK2016 20x26x16
- Pull rod - Needle bearing HK2220 22x28x20
- Swing arm - Needle bearing HK2216 or HK 2212
The kit consists of the following parts:
1. Heavy duty bearing cup.
2. M12 high-tensile steel threaded bolt.
3. Press tool for extraction of linkage knuckle bearings.
4. Press tool for installation of linkage knuckle bearings.
5. Press tool for installation of pull rod bearings
6. Press tool for removal of swing arm bearings.
7. Press tool for installation of swing arm bearings.
Please note the pull rod bearings cannot be pressed out and should be removed by a suitable drift or blind bearing puller.
Use of this tool makes light work of bearing servicing - avoid damage to the swing arm and linkage parts using improvised tools!
I also sell a range of other great quality and excellent value bearing press tools:
- KTM PDS Heim Lower shock bearing press.
- KTM/Husqvarna wheel bearing press.
- KTM/Husqvarna headset bearing press.